- With 3 big pushes, another 2 pushes and 1 small push, I was out from Mummy's belly.
- Dr Koh told Daddy to go over to his side to cut the umbilical cord and shout "I'm a Daddy!!" (3 times)
- Score - Daddy only scored 60%. Mummy - 100% for doing such a great job!! :)
Then on, Daddy took his professional camera and went around snapping me while I cried a bit.
The moment the midwife placed me on Mummy's arms, she just started crying! I was very alert and kept staring at her, wondering why there were so much tears in her eyes! Daddy too, joined in!
While Daddy went out to check on my weight, Dr Koh worked on Mummy's stitches. Ooooove... it was painful but Mummy hung in there..
I am 2.825kg and 49cm in length.
Shortly after, Mummy was wheeled to her Ward 621B. Mummy had her fish porridge while I stayed in nursary to warm myself up.
"HELLO WORLD!!! I'M FINALLY HERE!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment